- Lived vibrantly with her Significant Other in a foreign country at the age of 96
- Worked as a volunteer for the Better Vision For Children Foundation. http://www.bvcsite.com/
- Danced... to R&B, jazz, swing whenever possible
- Drove to and helped with children's vision screenings
- Did her own housecleaning, even though she could afford to pay others to do it
- Cooked gourmet dishes...Mexican friends say she made better huevos rancheros than they do
- Exercised in several special and secret disciplines
- Could still thread her sewing needles
- Ate a special healthy, tasty, low calorie chocolate...EVERY DAY
- Drank a special organic coffee with a healthy antioxidant..DAILY
- Drank an alcoholic beverage...EVERY EVENING!
- Did something else, perhaps the most important of all, EVERY DAY
Wouldn't you like to know more about longevity and our simple methods for achieving it? Just make a tax deductible donation of at least $15 to the Better Vision For Children Foundation...
by clicking HERE.